Wednesday, November 14, 2007

blinging up the mearns...

Just when the giant electric carrots of Sneinton had faded from my memory, I had cause to travel into the nearby town of Inverbervie, and to my considerable horror spotted that someone was in the process of blinging up one of the farm cottages.

I'm pretty confident that the home in question does not pertain to our noble landlords estate, as I suspect that only tasteful christmas decs, perhaps incorporating tartan ribbons among the holly garlands, are likely to be permitted.

Incidentally, the Lairds tartan is really rather nice, a variant on the Black Watch tartan, and mercifully lacking in unharmonious colour ways.

The blinged up house hasn't yet been switched on, but rest assured, gentle reader, that when it is, I'll be there to record it. Here for the record is the house before they switch it on, it's certainly unusual.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home