Thursday, November 01, 2007

Ongoing apology, part three?

Sorry folks, the useless deadbeat monopolists at BT have continued to scupper our attempts to get online, it only took five weeks for them to connect our line, and in what I'm sure they'd call a spirit of generosity, they placed a broadband connection on (actually, I suspect they didn't bother to remove the one that the previous tenant had). This meant that when we failed to sign up for BT broadband, and instead went for a rival, we had to wait for them to remove their connection before we could go ahead.

Today, we have been told that our broadband is now connected, and wished happy surfing, shame we are both down south, in attendance at our respective parents, who in a rare and pleasing moment of synchronicity have managed to get themselves into hospital for foot and leg operations within a couple of weeks of each other.

I can't pretend I have a monster back log of log entries to upload, but I have a new pastime writing reviews for Remotegoat, so here's hoping that I'll be seeing more exciting events soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home