Thursday, November 30, 2006

oh no, the baby's back again.

I'm grateful to Ruby in Bury for bringing this to my attention, but the burghers of Bury have trundled out their unexploded baby again. This time I was able to get a picture in daylight, so the full unexpurgated horror is now available for your perusal.




















Whilst on the subject of mawkish horrors, I was doing a show at The Tramway in Glasgow last week. In all the years I have worked for Scottish Opera I have travelled past on the bus on my way into town without finding a need to stop. On the other side of Pollockshaws Road, where the bus drivers change over, there is a monumental masons, and among their more conventional offerings was this item:






















Finally, I spotted this excellent example of stencil work in Sheffield, on a wall next to the offices of the company I'm working for.

















I hope these images don't spoil your tea...

Ruby can be found at: http://livinginburystedmunds.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home