Thursday, April 13, 2006

high visibility?

I made a quick dash to Tesco tonight, to get a few bits and bobs in before the place shuts down for chocolate and religion, and having successfully done my bit of shopping I set off to the car park.

Blocking the whole of a disabled bay was an enormous breakdown truck, nothing unusual there, but I suspected that this was the chosen vehicle of dodgy phil, the man who occasionally fixes my car, and to whom I owe £40.00. Great, I thought, ideal opportunity to pay my debt, I'll just make sure that it is him, and get the money out. I went back into Tesco and had a look round. Off in the distance by the bakery counter I spotted a middle aged man in a High Visibility coat, couldn't be absolutely sure, and went in for a closer look. Could I find a slow moving 50+ year old in a luminous yellow coat? Could I hell! I went everywhere in that damn shop, and he was not to be found, I even went outside to check the truck was still there. After about ten minutes I gave up, I don't even know where he lives, he has to be paid cash, and can only be contacted by leaving a message on his mobile. Oh well, maybe next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home