Tuesday, February 28, 2006

apologies

The Nottingham correspondent and I have been presenting our combined photography/soundscape piece at the Micro O festival in Bristol, and in consequence, gentle reader, I have neglected you.

Lots of editing, very little sleep and a good time had by all. We had the usual technology problems, the pictures were edited on a mac, the soundscape on a pc, and much to our surprise, joined together without a problem. So much so that we were lulled into a false sense of security, and I didn't have the sense to test it with the data projector. We were projecting onto a weather balloon (an idea I nicked from the show at Kensington in January), sadly, although the show would cycle happily on my laptop, we couldn't make it talk to the projector, so we went for the lovely mac. The mac wouldn't repeat the show, which was a bummer, and meant that we had to go and run it every now and again.

This might not have been such a bad thing, as someone bawling 'loverly lilies free for a fiver' every few moments might have been a bit disconcerting.

This coming week I am back with the red kites for three days, and then I'm off to Wakefield (the Rhubarb triangle), for my first rehearsal and run-through for 'Bouncers'. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home